The newest arrival Android Mini Stick PC TV powered with Cortex A9 Dual-core CPU, the frequency up to 1.6 GHz, and a Quad-core GPU Mali400 (clocked at 400 MHz). The device also integrated with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. Make it the most powerful Android Mini PC in the market. For connectivity, the MK808 built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, and 1 x USB 2.0 Host, 1 X micro USB Host.
The mini PC can connect to normal keyboard and mouse, or usb dongle, can read HDD up to 2 TB. The mini pc is an android computer without display monitor, connect to TV / monitor by HDMI cable.
About software performance, the device pre-load Android 4.1, and pre-installed Google Play, the end user can access mass apps with Google Account. Since it powered with a Cortex A9 Dual-core 1.6 GHz CPU and Quad-core GPU, it can handle almost all formats videos and audios. It also support online videos such as Flash video, HTML5 etc. Make it perfect for video stream / entertainment.
Streaming video: Imagine being able to watch YouTube on your TV rather than on a small computer screen. Or even your other video subscriptions such as Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Video Services. You can now do that right on yourhome theater system instead of your tablet or phone. Oh and it’s all displayed in HD with up to 1080p resolution.
Listen to music: The Android TV MK808 even acts as a streaming device for music so you can play all of the content that’s on your computer or home network drive (NAS). That means you access not only your downloaded music but also your movies, TV shows and even your holiday pictures right on your home entertainment system.
Gaming: Why wait for Angry Birds to come to Xbox360 or PS3 when you can play it on your TV with MK808? Or how about racing and strategy games? Wouldn’t they look better on your TV than on your phone?
Social Media: For all you social media addicts who can't go 15 minutes without checking your Facebook and Twitter feeds we wouldn't deprive you of that. Trust us, we’re just as hooked as you are!
News: Get CNN and BBC on demand. The story you want, when you want it, right on your big screen TV. For those who are less addicted to news you can access all your feeds with Google Currents, Pulse, Flipboard and similar apps.
Work: Edit documents, read PDFs, review PowerPoint, send and receive emails and even do video conferences.
Google Maps: Tired of squinting at your screen trying to find road directions? Yes we know you won't be able to take your TV with you on the road, but the satellite imaging is insane on a 50-inch LCD!
Web Browsing: And of course you can to that too. Use Dolphin browser, Opera, or even Chrome and sync it with your laptop's browser.
Thousands more apps: The Google Play store is full of apps for all types of users and most of them work on the MK808. Dropbox, Evernote, IMDB, ESPN… The list is endless. Go exploring and let us know what you like.
- Rockchip RK3066 1.6 GHz Dual-core CPU, 1 GB RAM, built-in 8 GB flash memory
- Based on Android 4.1 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Built-in WiFi module for wireless internet access
- Support 1080p video playback
- HDMI video output (1080p), connect to HDTV for HD video playback
- USB interface, support mobile HDD, support mouse and keyboard operating.
- Support wireless keyboard / mouse operation (with receiver adapter)
- Support remote control
- Support multi languages
- Support multimedia (video / music) player, picture viewer (view and share photos) and more family entertainment
- Support Flash Player 11.x, online video playing
- Support Google Chrome browser, HTML5
- Online Shopping and Banking portal
- Social Network Portal (FaceBook, Twitter, etc...)
- Send and Receive emails (Gmail, SMTP / POP3 / IMAP4)
- Instant messenger: Skype/MSN friends and family
- PDF Reader, e-Book Reader, Office To Go
- Online video, music, Internet Radio and games
- Support weather, calendar, desktop clock gadgets
- Google Play
- Thousands of apps available, download from Android AppMarket for free applications and games install.
||Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
||Rockchip RK3066, Dual-core ARM® Cortex™ A9, 1.6 GHz
||Mali400, Quad-core (2D / 3D / OpenGL ES 2.0 / OpenVG 1.1)
Video Decoding: Support 1920 x 1080 @ 60 fps
Video Encoding: Support in H.264: 1080p @ 60 fps, 720p @ 100 fps
||DDR3 1 GB
||Nand Flash 8 GB
||Support external storage: USB HDD, U-disk, uSD card, etc...
||Built-in WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n, Built-in dual antenna
||Built-in, Support 2.4 Ghz wireless remote keyboard and mouse
||Adobe Flash 11.x support or above
||Support video streaming, Youtube, HBO, CNN, ABC, etc...
||RM/RMVB, MJPEG, MPEG, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, FLV, VP8, etc; up to 1080P support
||SRT, SMI, SSA, ASS, IDX, SUB
||MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AAC, APE
||JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
||Built-in 3D Accelerator, support 3D gaming
||up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
||1 x mini USB for power supply
1 x OTG micro USB port to support USB device
1 x USB 2.0
||1 x uSD card slot
||5 V / 1 A
|USB cable (for power)
||88 x 32 x 16 mm
||205 x 110 x 30 mm